Monday, March 13, 2006


I was on my way to a meeting that day
And I happen to pass by one of the last few paths we walked
I stopped, and then you came into my heart

As I was staring across the road
I can’t help but asking myself why we are grewing apart...

You never struck me as a person who would give up on our love
I thought we'd be together forever
Everything around me is a little piece of you
I see scenes of memories everyday, especially when I miss you
I’m crying for you everyday inside my heart

I thought you would always be there for me
I have never had to question that... but you have proved me wrong
I am not writing this to you to make you feel bad
This is for me; I can feel better knowing that I’m tried

My love for you will only grow and I will adore you forevermore.......

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home